The concepts of Theological Principles in morality literatures and in the Holy Bible
In the praise of the Lord who creates the world, the scriptures of the eighteen following books of the Sangamamaruviya period, and the Holy Book of Christianity, the Holy Book of Christianity, are of the Lord. This article explains that humanity is cultivated by the praise of sovereignty, removes evils, and directs the way of good ness. In the article, the article explains the importance of appreciating the nature of God and the system of worship of God, the benefits and the virtues of the sovereignty, that the world is the creation of the Lord and that the atom will not move without him.
- Sangamamaruviya period,
- Holy Book of Christianity,
- ----, (1995) Holy Bible Thiruviviliam, Tamil Nadu Biblical, Catechetical & Liturgical Centre, Thindivanam, India.
- Gowmareeswari, S., (2015) Pathinenkilkanakku Noolgal Moolam Uraiyum, Saradha Pathippagam, Chennai, India.
- Jagathrakshakan, S., (2021) Nanmanikkatigai, Pustaka Digital Media, Karnataka, India.
- Parimelalhagar, (2002) Thirukural, Saradha Pathippagam, Chennai, India
- Venkatasamy Nattar, N.M., (2018) Kondrai Vendhan, Createspace Independent Pub, Chennai, India