The Presence of Saiva Sidhantha Elements in Thirukovars Work
Shaivism is a popular philosophy on the world philosophical stage. They were the forerunner and basis of the Scriptures. Saivism. That is why the two eyes of Shaivism are referred to as the thothirangal and shastras. Pathi, Cow and Affection are the three stools of Saiva Siddhantha. They are a mixture of pride, pride, delusion, and three stools of affection, with the knowledge of life. In order to remove the stools, the Lord gives life to the other two stools, maya kanma, and thereby removes three types of stools. The two types of yoga, the pure state of basic yoga, and the nirathara yoga of sukkuma state, is a method of forgetting itself. It is summarized that those who reach the Lord in the heart and worship Him incessantly will attain any stage of the four liberation sins.
- Kandasamy, S.N., (2006) Thirumurai, World Tamil Research Centre, Chennai, India.
- Manickam, Va. Suba., (2007) Tamilkadhal, Saradha Pathippagam, Chennai, India.
- Narayana Veluppillai, M., (1994) Thirukkovaiyar, Varthamanan Pathippagam, Chennai, India.
- Pazha Muththppan, (2016) Thirukkovaiyar, Umapathippagam, Chennai, India.
- Somasundaranar, Po.Ve., (1970) Thirukkovaiyar, Tirunelveli Thennindia Saiva Sithantha Noorpathippu Kazhagam, Chennai, India.