Preparation, Characterization, Biological Evaluation and Assess Laser Efficacy for New Derivatives of Imidazolidin-4-one
In this study, new Imidazolidin-4-one [A1-A5] compounds were prepared by the reaction of schiff base compounds with alanine in ethanol. The prepared compounds were characterized by physical properties, UV-Vis, FT-IR and 1H-NMR spectral and C.H.N analysis. TLC checked the purity for these compounds. All compounds [A1-A5] were prepared by the traditional method (reflux) and microwave technology. It was found that using the microwave method gives better results in terms of less time and, higher yield. Antibacterial behaviors were investigated against a variety of bacteria, including Escherichia coli and Klebsiella pneumonia Gram (-) ve, Staphylococcus aureus, and Staphylococcus epidermidis Gram (+) ve. The laser efficacy of the compounds [A1-A5] was evaluated after they were radiated by laser for (10, 20, 30) seconds. As the melting point and color of the substances were determined, it was discovered that they were unaffected and did not disintegrate or polymerize. Using the Chem Draw Specialist 19.0 program, the stereoisomers of the prepared compounds [A1-A5] were examined at the lowest layer stage. Using the Chem3D 19.0 program, the heat of the formulation of the compounds [A1-A5] was also investigated.
- Biological Activity,
- Laser Effectiveness
- H. Zhao, Z.R. Qu, H.Y. Ye, R.G. Xiong, In situ hydrothermal synthesis of Imidazolidin-4-one coordination polymers with interesting physical properties, Chemical Society Reviews, 37(1) (2008) 84-100.
- R.S. Upadhayaya, S. Jain, N. Sinha, N. Kishore, R. Chandra, S.K. Arora, Synthesis of novel substituted Imidazolidin-4-ones having antifungal activity, European journal of medicinal chemistry, 39(7) (2004) 579-592.
- S.D. Khalaf, N.A.A.S. Ahmed, A.H. Dalaf, Synthesis, characterization and biological evaluation (antifungal and antibacterial) of new derivatives of indole, benzotriazole and thioacetyl chloride, Materials Today: Proceedings, (2021).
- Aftan, M. M., Toma, M. A., Dalaf, A. H., Abdullah, E. Q., & Salih, H. K. Synthesis and Characterization of New Azo Dyes Based on Thiazole and Assess the Biological and Laser Efficacy for Them and Study their Dyeing Application, Egyptian Journal of Chemistry, 64(5) (2021) 2903-2911.
- V.H. Bhaskar, P.B. Mohite, Synthesis, characterization and evaluation of anticancer activity of some Imidazolidin-4-one derivatives, J Journal of Optoelectronics and Biomedical Materials, 2(4) (2010) 249-259.
- O. García Mancheño, C. Bolm, Synthesis of N-(1 H)-Imidazolidin-4-one sulfoximines, Organic letters, 9(15) (2007) 2951-2954.
- P.B. Palde, T.F. Jamison, Safe and efficient Imidazolidin-4-one synthesis in a continuous‐flow microreactor, Angewandte Chemie, 123(15) (2011) 3587-3590.
- C.N.S.S.P. Kumar, D.K. Parida, A. Santhoshi, A.K. Kota, B. Sridhar, V.J. Rao, Synthesis and biological evaluation of Imidazolidin-4-one containing compounds as possible anticancer agents. MedChemComm, 2(6) (2011) 486-492.
- K.L., Yu, R.L. Johnson, Synthesis and chemical properties of Imidazolidin-4-one peptide analogs. The Journal of Organic Chemistry, 52(10) (1987) 2051-2059.
- S.J. Wittenberger, Recent developments in Imidazolidin-4-one chemistry. A review, Organic Preparations and Procedures International, 26(5) (1994) 499-531.
- I.Q. Abd, H. Ibrahim, H.M., Jirjes, A.H. Dalaf, Synthesis and Identification of new compounds have Antioxidant activity Beta-carotene, from Natural Auxin Phenyl Acetic Acid, Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, 13(1) (2020) 40-46.
- I.A. Yass, M.M. Aftan, A.H. Dalaf, F.H. Jumaa, Synthesis and Identification of New Derivatives of Bis-1,3-Oxazepene and 1,3-Diazepine and Assess the Biological and Laser Efficacy for Them. The Second International & The Fourth Scientific Conference of College of Science – Tikrit University, (P4) (2020) 77-87.
- R.H. Saleh, W.M. Rashid, A.H. Dalaf, K.A. Al-Badrany, O.A. Mohammed, Synthesis of Some New Thiazolidinone Compounds Derived from Schiff Bases Compounds and Evaluation of Their Laser and Biological Efficacy. Ann Trop & Public Health, 23(7) (2020) 1012-1031.
- A.H. Dalaf, F.H. Jumaa, S.A.S. Jabbar, Synthesis and Characterization of some 2, 3-dihydroquinozoline and evaluation of their biological activity, Tikrit Journal of Pure Science, 23(8) (2018) 66-67.
- S.M. Joshi, R.B. Mane, K.R. Pulagam, V. Gomez-Vallejo, J. Llop, C. Rode, The microwave-assisted synthesis of 5-substituted 1 H-Imidazolidin-4-ones via [3+ 2] cycloaddition over a heterogeneous Cu-based catalyst: application to the preparation of 13 N-labelled Imidazolidin-4-ones, New Journal of Chemistry, 41(16): (2017) 8084-8091.
- A.J. Salwa, L.H. Ali, H.D. Adil, S.A. Hossam, Synthesis and Characterization of Azetidine and Oxazepine Compounds Using Ethyl-4-((4-Bromo Benzylidene) Amino) Benzoate as Precursor and Evalution of Their Biological Activity, Journal of Education and Scientific Studies, 16(5) (2020) 39-52.
- M.M. Aftan, M.Q. Jabbar, A.H. Dalaf, H.K. Salih, Application of biological activity of oxazepine and 2-azetidinone compounds and study of their liquid crystalline behavior, Materials Today: Proceedings, 43 (2021) 2040-2050.
- A.H. Dalaf, F.H. Jumaa, Synthesis, Identification and Assess the Biological and Laser Efficacy of New Compounds of Azetidine Derived from Benzidine, Muthanna Journal of Pure Science (MJPS), 7(2) (2020) 12-25.
- M.M. Aftan, A.A. Talloh, A.H. Dalaf, H.K. Salih, Impact para position on rho value and rate constant and study of liquid crystalline behavior of azo compounds, Materials Today: Proceedings, 45 (2021) 5529-5534.
- T.J. Matos-Rocha, M.D.C.A.D. Lima, A.L.D. Silva, J.F.D. Oliveira, A.L.A. Gouveia, V.B.R.D. Silva, A.S.A.D.A. Júnior, F.A. Brayner, P.R.G. Cardoso, M.D.R. Pitta-Galdino, I.D. Rocha Pitta, M.J. Barreto de Melo Rêgo, L.C. Alves, M.G.D Rocha Pitta, Synthesis and biological evaluation of novel imidazolidine derivatives as candidates to schistosomicidal agents, Revista do Instituto de Medicina Tropical de São Paulo, 59 (2017).
- R.M.U. Mahmood, R.A.A. Ghafil, Synthesis and Characterization some Imidazolidine Derivatives and Study the Biological Activity, Annals of the Romanian Society for Cell Biology, 25(3) (2021) 569-584.
- E. Shobhana, R. Kesavasamy, H. Arul, R. Thirumurugan, B. Babu, Synthesis, structural, hirshfeld, spectral, thermal, Z-scan analysis and computational studies of 4-chloroanilinium quinoline-2-carboxylate (4CQ), Journal of Molecular Structure, 1204 (2020) 127516.
- D. Kumar, J. Pandey, P. Kumar, V. Raj, Psyllium Mucilage and Its Use in Pharmaceutical Field: An Overview, Current Synthetic and Systems Biology, 5(1) (2017) 1-7.
- B.D. Salih, A.H. Dalaf, M.A. Alheety, W.M. Rashed, I.Q. Abdullah, Biological activity and laser efficacy of new Co (II), Ni (II), Cu (II), Mn (II) and Zn (II) complexes with phthalic anhydride. Materials Today: Proceedings, 43 (2021) 869-874.