- Archives & Issues
- Editorial Team
Guidelines & Policies
Advertising Policy Article Retraction & Withdrawal Policy Authorship and Contributorship Author, Reviewer and Publisher Responsibilities Ethical and Malpractice Policies Complaints Policy Licenses, Copyright & Permissions Recommended Reviewer Policies on Conflict of Interest, Human and Animal rights, and Informed Consent Peer - Review & Publication Policies
The Indian Journal of Multilingual Research and Development receives advertising support for its print and online editions and maintains editorial integrity through policies that define the Editorial/Advertiser relationship:
- Print and online advertising does not influence editorial decisions, and advertising is not an endorsement by the Publisher, Editor, or the Editorial Board.
- IJMRD reserves the right to refuse any advertising
- Editors have full and final authority for approving print and online advertisements and for enforcing the advertising policy.
- Print advertisements are interspersed throughout the journal but do not interrupt the flow articles. The journal website contains online banner advertising.
- To avoid implied endorsement by the Journal, the article, or the authors of the article, advertisements are not adjacent to articles addressing the product or its disease state.
- The Publisher reserves the right to print the word “Advertisement” on any advertisement where it may not be clear, so readers can distinguish readily between advertising and editorial.
It is the responsibility of the advertiser and its agencies to adhere to appropriate legal requirements and regulations (for example, FDA regulations regarding advertising and promotion).