This procedure applies to complaints about the policies, procedures, or actions of the Bulletin of Scientific Research’s editorial staff. We welcome complaints as they provide an opportunity and a spur for improvement, and we aim to respond quickly, courteously, and constructively. Please write your complaint with journal title, vol. no., issue no., paper ID, paper title, page no.
Our definition of a complaint is as follows:
- The complainant defines his or her expression of unhappiness as a complaint.
- We infer that the complainant is not simply disagreeing with a decision we have made or something we have published (which happens every day) but thinks that there has been a failure of process - for example, a long delay or a rude response - or a severe misjudgment.
- The complaint must be about something that is within the responsibility of the Bulletin of Scientific Research - content or process.
Bulletin of Scientific Research are aware of the complaints stated below:
- Authorship complaints
- Plagiarism complaints
- Multiple, duplicate, concurrent publication/Simultaneous submission
- Research results misappropriation
- Allegations of research errors and fraud
- Research standards violations
- Undisclosed conflicts of interest
- Reviewer bias or competitive harmful acts by reviewers
Policy for Handling Complaints
If the Journal receives a complaint that any contribution to the Journal infringes intellectual property rights or contains material inaccuracies, libelous materials or otherwise unlawful materials, the Journal will investigate the complaint. Investigation may include a request that the parties involved substantiate their claims. The Journal will make a good faith determination whether to remove the allegedly wrongful material. A decision not to remove material should represent the Journal's belief that the complaint is without sufficient foundation, or if well? founded, that a legal defense or exemption may apply, such as truthfulness of a statement in the case of libel. Journal should document its investigation and decision. We strive to ensure that Bulletin of Scientific Research is of the highest quality and is free from errors. However, we accept that occasionally mistakes might happen.
Editorial Complaints Policy
The Editor and staff of Bulletin of Scientific Research will make every endeavor to put matters right as soon as possible in the most appropriate way, offering right of reply where necessary. As far as possible, we will investigate complaints in a blame-free manner, looking to see how systems can be improved to prevent mistakes occurring.