Investigation of Structures of Sintered Processed Fly Ash Materials: Resources of Industrial Wastes
The aim of the work is to use industrial waste as resource materials for formulating useful product for society. Materials are prepared using Fly ash as main ingredient through sintered process via solid state route. Different materials are prepared using various sintering temperature. The crystal structural and phases are explored by XRD analysis. Mulite phase are investigated, which is indicated the insulating properties of the materials. Surface topography of the prepared materials is analyzed by FESEM characterization. EDS analysis is also done during the FESEM characterization and is assessed the various chemical compositions. Identification of different chemical groups in the processed Fly Ash is carried out by FTIR analysis. Highest electrical resistivity is estimated and is found to be 35.1 MΩ, which indicates the very good insulating property.
- A. Tombak, J.P. Maria, F.T. Ayguavives, Z. Jin, G.T. Stauf, A.I. Kingon, A. Mortazawi, Voltage-Controlled RF Filters Employing Thin Film Barium-Strontium Titanate Tunable Capacitors, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, 51 (2) (2003) 462-467.
- B.J. Saikia, G.K Rao, P. Sarathy, Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopic Characterization of Kaolinite from Assam and Meghalaya, North Eastern India, Journal of Modern Physics, 1 (4) (2010), 206.
- C.L. Goldsmith, A. Malczcwski, J.J. Yao, S. Chen, J. Ehmk, D.H. Hinzel, RFMEMS-Based Tunable Filters, International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, 9 (4) (1999) 362.
- D. Goski and M. Lambert, Engineering resilience with precast monolithic refractory articles, International Journal of Ceramic Engineering and Science, 1 (4) (2019) 169-177.
- E.C. Nzenwa, A.D. Adebayo, Analysis of Insulators for Distribution and Transmission Networks, American Journal of Engineering Research (AJER), 8 (2019) 138-145.
- F.H. Wee, F. Malek, S. Sreekantan, A.U. Al-Amani, F. Ghani1, K.Y. You, Investigation of the Characteristics of Barium Strontium Titanate (BST) Dielectric Resonator Ceramic Loaded on Array Antennas, Progress in Electromagnetics Research, 121 (2011) 181-213.
- G. Subramanyam, F.V. Keuls and F. A. Miranda, Novel K-band Tunable Microstrip v-band Pass Filter using Thin Film HTS/Ferroelectric/Dielectric Multilayer Configuration, IEEE Microwave and Guided Wave Letters, 8 (2) (1998) 78-80.
- H. E. Exner, E. Arzt, Sintering processes, Physical Metallurgy (Fourth, Revised and Enhanced Edition), 3 (1996) 2628-2662.
- J. Nath, D. Ghosh, J.P. Maria, A.I. Kingon, W. Fathelbab, D. Paul, F.Z. Michael, B. Steer, An Electronically Tunable Microstrip Band Pass Filter using Thin-Film Barium-Strontium Titanate (BST) varactors, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, 53 (9) (2005) 2707.
- L. Li and Y. Li, Development and trend of ceramic cutting tools from the perspective of mechanical processing, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 94 (2017) 012062.
- L. Wang, G. Hu, F. Lyu, T. Yue, H. Tang, H. Han, Y. Yang, R. Liu, W. Sun, Application of Red Mud in Wastewater treatment, Minerals, 9 (5) (2019) 281.
- L.Y.V. Chen, R. Forse, D. Chase, R.A. York, Analog Tunable Matching Network using Integrated Thin-Film BST Capacitors, International Microwave Symposium Digest, 1 (2004) 261.
- M. Zhu, R. Ji, Z.Li, H. Wang, L.L.Liu, Z. Zhang, Preparation of glass ceramic foams for thermal insulation applications from coal fly ash and waste glass, Construction and Building Materials, 112 (2016) 398-405.
- M. Ahmaruzzaman, A review on the Utilization of Fly Ash, Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, 36 (3) (2010) 327-363.
- M.K. Panigrahi, Investigation of Structural, Morphological, Resistivity of Novel Electrical Insulator: Industrial Wastes, Bulletin of Scientific Research, 3 (1) (2021) 51-58.
- M.K. Panigrahi, P. Kumar, B. Barik, D. Behera, S.K. Mohapatra, H. Jha, Frequency Dependency of Developed Dielectric Material from Fly Ash: An Industrial Waste, 20th National Conference on Nonferrous Minerals and Metals, 30 (2016) 143.
- N.S. Pandian, Fly Ash Characterization with Reference to Geotechnical Applications, Journal of the Indian Institute of Science, 84 (6) (2004) 189.
- N.S. Pandian, C. Rajasekhar, A. Sridharan, Studies of the Specific Gravity of Some Indian Coal Ashes, Journal of Testing and Evaluation, 26 (3) (1998) 177.
- R. Kulke, G. Mo¨llenbeck, C. Gu¨nner, P. Uhlig, K.H. Drue, S. Humbla, J. Mu¨ller, R. Stephan, D. Sto¨pel, J.F. Trabert, G. Vogt, M.A. Hein, A. Molke, T. Baras, A.F. Jacob, D. Schwanke, J. Pohlner, A. Schwarz, and G. Reppe, Ceramic Microwave Circuits for Satellite Communication, Journal of Microelectronics and Electronic Packaging, 6 (2009) 27-31.
- R.P. dos Santos, J. Martins, C. Gadelha, B. Cavada, A.V. Albertini, F. Arruda, M. Vasconcelos, E. Teixeira, F. Alves, J.L. Filho, V. Freire, Coal Fly Ash Ceramics: Preparation, Characterization, and Use in the Hydrolysis of Sucrose, Scientific World Journal, 2014 (2014) 01.
- S. Sushil, V.S. Batra, Catalytic Applications of Red Mud, an Aluminium Industry Waste: A Review, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 81 (1-2) (2008) 64.
- T. Tanaka, Dielectric nanocomposites with insulating properties, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, 12 (5) (2005) 914-928.
- T. Tanaka, T. Imai, Advances in nanodielectric materials over the past 50 years, IEEE Electrical Insulation Magazine, 29 (1) (2013) 10-23.
- W.V. Siemens, (1966) Inventor and entrepreneur: recollections of Werner von Siemens, Lund Humphries, London, England.